Restore Documents after Deletion
- Restore Deleted Documents is the best utility to undelete accidentally deleted documents
- Restore Deleted Documents allows easy recovery of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Supports deleted document recovery on both Windows and Mac machines
- Restore Deleted Documents is able to retrieve deleted documents from hard drive, external drive and USB drive
- Easy to use recovery tool which requires no technical expertise to operate
One of the worst things that any person can suffer is losing important documents from hard drive, external drive or any storage device. It is a feeling that brings so many question marks in mind, even if the document is just a budget plan for upcoming month. There can be a number of reasons behind the document deletion from the storage device. Whatever might be the reason behind the deletion, by using Restore Deleted Documents tool, all documents can be restored in few simple clicks.
Possible Ways of Delelting a Document
- Accidentally deleted using Shift + Delete key combination from Windows command prompt
- Documents unknowingly emptied from Windows recycle bin
- Files didn’t went to recycle bin because of large size
- Antivirus might delete a document infected by virus without notification
- Files might go invisible after defrag failure
- Documents deleted due to unexpected shut down of computer
So, once you get over with the lot of question marks, you need to know that all documents are not yet lost. There is a common misunderstanding that once the document is deleted, it is gone permanently. This is actually not the case – deleted the documents can be restored back using Restore Deleted Documents tool. When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren't immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. If you manage to start an undelete process before Windows overwrites that part of hard disk with new files, you can restore your file in couple of minutes.
As mentioned above, there are many situations when you will think that can I get back my deleted documents in this situation also? The answer is Yes; your data is only some clicks away from you. With the unique features of Restore Deleted Documents software you can restore your all files and folders. Now you will think that How will I operate such software which may need some technical knowledge? Again keeping your worries aside, there is no need of technical knowledge. With simple installation Restore Deleted Documents software provides you so many advanced features which help you to recover your deleted documents in short time with a big smile on your face and a great relief in your mind. The features like pattern scan in Advance mode of the software saves your valuable time and gives the perfect result.
Let’s discuss about your worries. You are facing the situation of losing a file which holds precious data. Somehow the document is deleted and it is not even backedup. So what should you do?
- Well the very first thing, remove the hard drive and keep it aside. Don’t use it because it will reduce the chances of recovery of the document.
- Secondly, you need to download the software to recover the lost documents. If you are using Mac then download application to retrieve deleted document on mac or just log on to "http://www.restoredeleteddocuments.com/retrieve-on-mac.html".
How does the software works?
As we already discussed, soon after deletion file will never be wiped off from the storage drive. Just the pointer associated with deleted document will be removed and space marked as free to hold new data. But the actual data remains intact unitl the space is not occupied by new file. Before that if you fire up restore deleted documents software, it scans the complete drive in few minutes and retrieves the deleted document with the help of its file attributes. In order to be best in recovery, you need to act quickly upon noticing that a needed a document is deleted.
Do’s and Don’ts!!!
Deleted documents are just 4 steps away from you
Step 1: Download and install "Restore Deleted Documents" and launch the software to get welcome window.
Figure 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: Select the partition/drive or storage device from which you have deleted the document.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Check out your deleted documents in the result window. Preview the file recovered by the software to ensure that it has done perfect job.
Figure 3: Restored Documents
Step 4: If you are happy then purchase the software and save them in desired location.